Do you find that on occasions you have time for crafting and no ideas or inspiration? Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Pull out that sketch book or art journal and revisit your previous sketches and ideas
- Pull out a coloured box of small pieces of paper and sort through them – bringing different colours together will grab our attention and spark our creativity
- Start on a small project – like greeting cards or ATCs
- Choose a drawer or box you haven’t looked in for a while and look through it; you may find something found or bought long ago that you had forgotten
- Pull out your UFO box (UnFinished Objects) and see what can be finished or transformed into something new.
We would love to hear how you spark your creativity ~ leave us a comment!